Thursday, September 25, 2014

Baby news!

I guess it is about time I share the news here that we are expecting our second babe, a sweet little girlie, at the end of November!  We are beyond excited and feel so completely blessed.  We can't wait to meet her.  

Some of you also know that we were involved in a car crash this past weekend, and I spent much of the day in the hospital Sunday, with the doctors busy slowing contractions that were brought on by the wreck.  Prayer would be so appreciated- that our little girl would keep cookin' for two more months and arrive safely.  We are so thankful for God's protection and provision, this past weekend and always.  

xo

2 comments:

Me:Moir said...

Sending loads of love and happy thoughts to all of you all the way from Thessaloniki. Take good care of yourself and your little one.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you and your little girl are both safe. I hope you will never go through anything that frightening ever again. I'll be praying for your safe delivery. Keep us updated and drive safely always. All the best! :)

Roman Barnes @ Johnson & Johnson Law Firm